“Have you valued material possessions
and monetary wealth more
than you’ve valued your health?”
A Warm Hello to You!
Have you ever wondered whether or not the health of the mind affects the health of the body (and vice-a-versa)? It would seem, in talking with clients over the years, that most people haven’t. It couldn’t be more important that we take time to ponder this vitally important question; vitally important, that is, to our physical and mental health and our overall well-being.
Funny how most of us wouldn’t dream of making sure that our refrigerator is working when having our side-by-side or upright freezer repaired. Why? The reason for taking this precaution is that both are housed in the same, [steel] shell!
Oddly enough, the same is true of our body and our mind! They, too, are both housed in the same [skin] shell! This fact, is the primary focus of this blog (i.e. one cannot get well without the other being/getting well too!)
I think that you will find some very interesting blog entries here. Even if you disagree with the primary focus, (or philosophy, if you will) a sign of an intelligent mind, is an inquisitive mind. I’m guessing that if you hadn’t been inquisitive, you wouldn’t be researching my blog! So, welcome to you!
~JC Fredlund, LADC
UPDATE: I’ve relocated some of my blog entries to my seven other Blogs:
- http://www.inhonor.wordpress.com (Stories about society’s neglect of children)
- http://www.PittyCityDogBlog.com (Educational site about the misunderstood Pit Bull)
- http://www.ForeverNearby.wordpress.com (Insights into paranormal research)
- http://www.JCFredlundsArtistry.Wordpress.com (Miscellaneous entries)
- http://www.SalemMassachusetts.Wordpress.com (a comprehensive history of Salem)
- http://www.YourHealthisYourWealthblog.Wordpress.com (Educational site about common health and surgery concerns)
- http://www.SheLovesMeHeLovesMeNotdotcom.Wordpress.com (Common sense answers to relationship concerns)